City of beaver falls
Welcome to Beaver Falls – a growing community of businesses, organizations and passionate residents! While hit by the collapse of the steel industry like many other communities in the Rust Belt, Beaver Falls is a resilient city that has reinvented itself as a canvas for creativity and innovation. Our traditional main street boasts a diverse group of businesses and organizations who are actively renovating and revitalizing Seventh Avenue. We have established networks in the wedding, antiques, consignment, home decor, and arts businesses that cross-promote and work together to draw customers. The Beaver Falls Business District Authority is a volunteer board of business owners who work in parallel to City Council to effect change in our business corridors through policy advocacy, public space planning, event and marketing coordination and business development strategy. Our unique business corridor extends past Geneva College onto Fourth Avenue with locally owned shops while light industrial surrounds the perimeter of the community. We look forward to the continuation of growth in our economy and the establishment of new businesses and the local government is ready and excited to assist anyone considering Beaver Falls as a location for their business.
The History of Beaver Falls
Main Street Events
- Rees Family Restaurant (922 7th Ave.) is open and doing well.
- Ascendant Auctions (2701 College Ave.) is moving and renaming their business to Ascendants Antique Emporium (818 7th Ave.)
- Tiger Lily Dress Shop (1414 7th Ave.) will have their grand opening on April 6th 2019
- Layah’s (3420 4th Ave. Suite 8) is now open.
- The Humane Society Thrift Store (914 7th Ave.) facade is complete.
- The Athens Family Restaurant (1005 7th Ave.) façade project is under contract for drawings with the architect and under review.
- The 7th Ave. road construction job is out for bid and moving along smoothly. Major work will likely begin after the Car Cruise (June
- May 4 – Spring Festival
- Saturday, June 8 – Car Cruise
- Saturday, August 31 – Summer Sidewalk Sales Downtown
- Saturday, October 5 – Fall Festival
Views of our beautiful city:
Please use this form to contact us
City of Beaver Falls Resources
Social Media & Other Links
Starting a business in Pennsylvania
Funding and other aspects to help in moving or starting your business in PA
SBDC represents America’s nationwide network of Small Business Development Centers